Ways to Help
- Volunteer! Choose how much time and what services you’d like to provide.
- Refer an elderly neighbor to IVC.
- Make a donation. The Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers is a non-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible.
- Offer in-kind donations of services or goods. Examples include: postage stamps; office supplies; gas or phone cards (appreciation gifts for volunteers); etc.
- Request to have a IVC staff member give a “How to Help” informational presentation to your congregation, association or group.
For more information on “Ways to Help,” please click here to contact us or call Judy Morrow, Program Director, at 1-715-743-2885.